May 11, 2005

Finally, I'm here again!

OH my gosh, after DAYS of trying to figure out how to get back on here...finally I'm here! Wow ~ we have alot going on...

I guess the biggest news is the MOVE that will be happening soon.
We're going back to Michigan. Saginaw to be exact.
I don't know all the details yet, but I'll be sure to let you know.

Taylor started baseball last month and had his first game last Thursday. They won!
I think it was 13-3 or something like that! He had his second game on Saturday and they won again, 15-4 (? not real sure)... grandpa had to take him as I was home sick with the stomach flu. The whole family had it all weekend, except for Tyler. He says it's because he's a vegetarian. LOL We still do not know where he got that, we are all meat eaters in this family. Oh well, maybe there's some truth to it... He is a healthy boy!

Now that I have my password back and can get back into my blog, I will update this more often and let you know what's going on in our lives.

OH yes...and how can I forget....REBA....THIS FRIDAY!!! We got great seats and VIP passes!
It's going to be so fun! I can't wait!

Have a great Wednesday!!

0 Comments: