October 27, 2007

Yesterday - Zoo Trip

I have been promising my boys a trip to the zoo all summer. Yesterday was going to be the nicest day all week (and what looks like, for days to come). I only had one daycare child and so I decided to ask his mom if we could journey out to the zoo. She thought it would be fun, so off we went.

It was a beautiful day... I think it almost reached 70 and wasn't windy at all. We got there a little after 10:00 and left around 2:00. It was a little more crowded than normal, but not bad. T2 got to pet a shark and my mom got to try her skills at what could be a new career for her. (grin)

3 Comments:

Kellan said...

Wow - what a great day and what really great pictures. Now, all I have to do is show these pictures to my kids and we don't even have to actually go down to the zoo (ha). "and my mom got to try her skills at what could be a new career for her. (grin)" - I loved this line - cute. Have a good Sunday - see ya.

mamashine said...

Hey, was it you who commented on my blog earlier and said you were going to call me? It was somebody in Indiana, my sitemeter says.

Stacey said...

thanks for stopping by! i love zoo trips on nice days!