April 26, 2008

Let's Hear It For Insurance

Yippee, I now have insurance. Well, actually I have a letter saying that after I get another letter and make my first monthly payment ON TIME, I'll get another letter letting me know when my insurance starts. So I guess I'm more on my way to getting insurance. But hey, at least now I can still vote Republican. Kidding! Universal Healthcare is very important to me. Everyone deserves to be able to go to a doctor when they're sick. And they deserve to get treatment without having to become homeless. I just hope I haven't waited too long. I haven't been to the doctor for a real check up in probably 4 or 5 years. Maybe longer. That's scary.

I ordered The Firm today. I really need to get into shape. I woke up this morning, saw the infomercial and ordered it. I had seen it many times before and thought about getting it, but kept putting it off. However, it's soon going to be bathing suit season so I need to get on it! Until then, I'll keep riding bikes with T2. Last night we went out and got chased by a dog. I almost wrecked, but it was because I was laughing so hard. It was just a little pug, but it kept running up towards our legs and I thought it was going to bite us. Finally it just kept running after me, so I told T2 to go... and he did... he left me in the dust. After I escaped, I caught up to him and said "Thanks for leaving me to get attacked!" lol Then I told him that when we get home and tell the story, instead of saying it was a little pug we will say it was a big rottweiler that had foam coming out of it's mouth and huge teeth.

On the work front, I'm looking at yet another building next week. This will be my third. The rent is high but it's in a prime location. However, to do what I want to do I'd have to hire 2 more employees and with all the other stuff I'd have to pay out, I probably wouldn't be making as much as I am now. So, I don't know what to do. I'm sure God will let me know.

Have a great weekend and spend some time with God tomorrow! :)


0 Comments: