June 22, 2008

Shopping Spree

Did you like the "important" message? I figured you all needed to be "Rick Rolled" because I had no idea what it even was until Friday. I'm slow. I know.

I don't really have any big news. It's just the same, normal stuff going on around here. I'm still only working 3 days a week and I love it! I think I'm going to start advertising for only those days. I could be happy working 3 days and having 4 days off. It's pretty nice.

The boys got their pool up but have only been in it a couple of time this week. The water's been too cold or we've been out doing other things.

Mr. R is working in Chicago now. He's gone pretty much for two weeks at time and is working 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week. He was suppose to come home next weekend but he told me on Friday that he was going to have to wait another week. This means he'll have been gone for 3 weeks straight since the last time he's been home. I think he felt bad because he gave me $300 to go shopping. So, guess what we did after church today... :)

T1 got: a multi picture frame for his room, new trashcan, 2 new valances, new sheets and a new lampshade. (He's redoing his room.)

T2 got: legos, a big plastic container for all the legos he already has, a big remote control Mustang and some candy.

I got: a new mat for the front porch, new sunglasses, season 4 of 'The Golden Girls' (now I have the complete set), a picture frame and some other stuff we needed like: vitamins, sunscreen, batteries, pool toys, pool filters and 2 new beach towels.

It was a good day... but then any day spent shopping is usually good. :)

I'll be working this week and off the next. My aunt, uncle and cousin are coming and we're going to Michigan. I can't wait! We always have so much fun together!

Tomorrow T2 has his follow up appointment with the allergist. I'm going to be SO happy to report that since he's been on his new meds, he hasn't had to use his inhaler AT ALL!!! Praise the Lord!!! I'm so happy my little man can breathe again!

Well, here's to a great new week... live it up!

0 Comments: