January 20, 2009

Funny Stuff

Just a couple of interesting/funny things I thought I'd share.

What's in Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce...
When Mr. R and I went to Olive Garden last Friday night, we had a male waiter who was probably in his late 30's early 40's... as we were ordering, Mr. R asked him for a big bowl of alfredo sauce to go with our bread sticks (he loves the stuff)... well, the waiter brings it out and they are discussing it and how good it is and blah blah blah... so Mr. R says something to the effect of how good it is and how much he likes it and the waiter says "Yep, just like mother's milk!". We both looked at each other like "Did he really just say that?!" I mean, what do you say back to a statement like that? Should he have said "Yeah... in a few more months she'll have her own, want us to come back and share?!" lol (gross) It was just funny and kind of odd, but whatever. Perhaps that waiter could get a job with Ben and Jerry's? :)

Pregnancy Brain...
Last night I was not in the mood to cook dinner so I decided I'd take the kids to Burger King since we've been so good and not had any fast food in the last week. Well, since we live in such a small town, we had to go to the next town over. It's only about 3 miles once you get on the highway. So we go, get our food and we're coming back home... I'm just driving along, not paying any attention and all of a sudden I hear T1 in the back say "Mom, where are we going?". I totally missed my exit and was just driving along in la la land. I have no idea where my mind was. I'm starting to get really scatterbrained and it's scary. It only took us about 30 minutes to get home when it should have taken about 10.

0 Comments: