May 7, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Take that title any way you want.

I had my baby shower last night with Mr. R's family. It was so nice. We got a ton of great stuff and I had a really great time! His family is really fun to be around. I like them a lot.

I'm still tired. Very grouchy. And this heartburn... well, I didn't know it could go up into your ears. Seriously, my ears are burning. And the bad thing... I'm not even eating that much of anything. I don't know where it's coming from.

Mr. R had another series of tests on Tuesday. Everything went really well except for the fact that we got up at 5:30 am to get there early and when we went to register they didn't have him in their computer. So, to order the meds he needed for the test, we had to wait 2 hours. So we left, drove around and stopped at the store to kill time. Then, when we got back to the hospital they said someone else who was suppose to do the test never showed up and we could have gotten in early after all. They ended up giving us a Target gift card for the mix up so that was nice.

We're going to try to get Baby T's room set up this weekend, or at least get the furniture over here. We've decided to put him in the room downstairs. Of course he'll be sleeping upstairs in my room at night, but he really needs his own room. Especially with all the stuff he's been getting. Plus, it will be fun to decorate it.

I have 2 more weeks of daycare left and I'm SO ready for it to be over. I never want to do daycare again! It's not the kids... I love the kids... it's just the parents. I'm over it. No more bringing your sick kids... picking up late... not going by my policies... but hey, only 2 weeks left, right, so screw all my policies. UGH

T2 has a friend over tonight. They're playing in his room and having a great time. T1 is in his room watching tv. The dogs are laying around. I really need to get up and get something done. I have laundry and a bunch of cleaning to do. Another week is almost over and I still have a list of things that need to get done.

We're almost down to 4 weeks. It's bittersweet.

0 Comments: