November 3, 2010

3 Days Late


I can't believe Halloween came and went and it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and soon after, Christmas. Where did 2010 go?!

So I did a crazy thing and signed up to blog each day this month. It's been a long time since I did the NaBloPoMo thing. I thought I could do it and I've already failed before I started. Oh well, we have a lot going on. I'm trying to do better, really I am.

Baby T turned 17 months old yesterday. 17 months!! Hard to believe. He's doing so much now and getting so big. He thinks he's a big boy but he's still my baby. He's still nursing like crazy and we're not even thinking of weaning at this point. He's got about 8 or 9 teeth and it seems like he's getting a new one every other day. He does great with them. Sometimes he'll get a little fussy and will chew on his fingers and I know he needs Tylenol or teething tablets (yes, I know about the recall and yes, I am still using them) but other than those very few times, he seems to handle them real well.

He's napping now and I have a very small window of time to get my dishes done and more laundry in before dinner so I better grab it while I can. We need to have a decent meal tonight. Monday we went to Applebee's, Tuesday we did the "clean out what's already opened in the freezer" thing, so tonight we need a good homemade meal. I haven't a clue what that will be yet, but I'm working on it.

0 Comments: