February 13, 2008

It's Baaaack

T2's fever has returned. I think I'll call the doctor tomorrow. Again, he has no other symptoms other than the fever. I wish he'd just cough or something!!

I lost my religion this morning. It was not pretty. However, in my defense, I was up half the night with what I think was a migraine, and then anytime I'd try to lay down I'd end up coughing. So... I think I finally got to sleep about 3:30/4:00. Not a good night.

I thought I could make up for the lost sleep this morning. Wednesday's are my day to sleep in a little. I don't work until 11:30. The problem is, I never get to sleep in a little. I'm not saying I want to sleep until 11, but past 7:30 would be nice. Never happens.

And today was no exception! The neighbors dog is about to drive me crazy. The barking is out of control and it all started again this morning at 7:30. Yesterday when I was up by 7am, the dog was not out. My neighbor didn't let it out until almost NOON!! UGH - why do things like this always happen? I NEEDED extra sleep this morning but I couldn't get it because of a stupid dog! And I'm not talking a little barking, this dog comes out of the garage and stands and barks and barks and barks. And its bark is loud and deep. And it's RIGHT BY MY HEAD!!

And I won't even get into the noise from below me. I think my mom must slam every kitchen cupboard about 30 times each. And she KNOWS I hate it cause I've told her about it and how I can hear her slamming things around. BUT... she still does it anyway. Does the dishwasher REALLY need to be emptied at 7:30 in the morning? I think not. I swear she does it on purpose.

I'm just SO sick of NEVER getting one moments peace to myself. I don't ask for much in life. Heck, I don't even really HAVE a life. Is it too much to ask for a little extra sleep the morning after I've been up half the night? Throw me a bone here!

So anyway, in the words of my father, I was acting like a 10 year old.

Yep, there was slamming... Yep, there was stomping... Yep, even some yelling...

And since there was no way I was going to be able to get back to sleep, I did what any crazy person would do... I got up, got in the shower and LEFT MY HOUSE TO GO SHOPPING! And I did it ALOOOOONE!!! No kids!!!!

And let me tell you IT. FELT. GOOD.


0 Comments: