July 23, 2008

I'm Good

Posting two days in a row... I'm so good. Except for the fact that this post will not have much excitement in it. We did nothing today. I woke up late because I couldn't sleep at all. First, I couldn't even get to sleep, then when I did, Mr. R kept texting me. He's working 3rd shift now, so he gets bored. Well, at 4:30 in the morning, I'm not bored... I'm trying to sleep.

Anyway, I got no sleep last night but I did have a funny dream. I dreamt that we were having our second wedding and I had already had a baby. It was a boy. All our close friends and family were staying at the hotel together and I kept telling Mr. R he had to stay with us. He said he didn't like most of the people there and that he was going to a Pirates game instead. HUH?? Pirates game? That makes absolutely no sense because he's never even mentioned the Pirates or even much about sports in general. But it was funny anyway. And no, we're not having a baby any time soon.

So I got up late, went tanning, came home, made lunch and watched Y&R. Then I went outside and sat on the patio and listened to some music while T2 and his friend "M" went swimming.

I made dinner for everyone and then finally got to talk to Mr. R on the phone. Since he's working nights, he sleeps all day and we don't get to talk that much. Right now he's working 9:30pm - 10:00am. He usually gets done with work, gets a shower, goes tanning, gets something to drink and heads for bed. (And I thought my days were boring.)

After dinner I mowed the front yard. Then I decided that I deserved a hot fudge sundae, so the kids and I ran out and got ice cream and now we're home.

I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I'm tired. And bored.

0 Comments: