July 14, 2008

Updating... Just For Jer

I have been busy... I'm going to update in bullets, so here ya go:

*I am only working part time and loving that. I don't think I'll ever go back to full-time, unless I absolutely have to.

*The kids are doing great. Loving the pool and hanging out with friends.

*My dad is officially retired. And so is my mom, sort of. Of course my dad still is pastoring his church and this will give him more time to focus on that.

*My parents no longer live with me, but rather 40 miles away.

*My grandma (dad's mom) is living with them for 3 weeks... kind of a trial run while my aunt and uncle are on vacation, but it may be a permanent thing soon.

*A couple weeks ago my aunt Gail and cousin Jer came up and we went to Michigan to visit my grandparents. We took them on a picnic and it was nice.

And let's see...

*OH! I'm getting married. Yep, married. To Mr. R, of course. I guess after 8 years of him asking, I finally had to say yes. August 8. Very small wedding at a cute little chapel with just a few close relatives. Then a bigger wedding and reception in November so everyone can be there. Yippeee... I get two weddings! Which means two dresses!! Oh, and maybe two honeymoons? But yeah, two dresses!! lol :)

So, that's about it... a lot is going on. Mostly all fun. I'm nervous but excited. I have lots of pics, but I'll save that for another day.

TaTa For Now...

0 Comments: