April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Not much is happening here... just a boring Friday night.

Mr. R is busy having to deal with insurance things. He went home to a flooded basement Monday night and they're finally out there with the adjuster and all the "clean up" crew.

He bought the boys a go-cart Wednesday so we were busy riding that when he brought it over that night. (Yep, me and Baby T too!) T2 has it all cleaned up and found a spot for it in the garage.

The boys and I went to my parents' house on Wednesday during the day. My grandma is now living there, so we wanted to visit her for awhile. Then we went shopping with my mom to get everything we needed for our Easter dinner on Sunday and left shortly after we got back from doing that.

I worked on Thursday and ended up taking a 2 hour nap when the kids left. I am so tired all the time now. ugh

Today I sorted out baby clothes. I found at least one outfit that we'll be taking to the hospital but need a couple more. We have a ton of newborn outfits and a ton of 3-6 month outfits, so that is good.

Tomorrow the boys will be going to grandpa and grandma's house for the weekend. We'll be going over on Sunday for church and dinner.

Monday, Mr. R has his endoscope procedure at the hospital. I sure hope we can find out what is going on with him.

Sorry for such a boring post... life is so exciting around here. :)


Have a Happy Easter!
He is Risen!

0 Comments: