August 20, 2010

Writer's Block or Adult ADD

Ever since I got my new laptop I have been wanting to blog every day but just can't. Sure, I could physically type a post out, but can I mentally do so? I think that is the problem. I have so many thoughts running through my head, so many posts that I want to write, so many different ideas, views and topics that I want to cover, but I just can't. It's like I can't get my thoughts together enough to write a post that's not all over the board. I'm chalking it up to the fact that I got away from blogging for a long time and I'm a little rusty. Plus, the fact that I already said I'd like to do something serious with my blog puts a little pressure on me to actually DO something with this blog. I guess I should just start blogging for fun and see where it leads me. I just have so many things going on that I really do have many topics to last for a very long time. For now, I think I'm going to reconnect with some other blogging women and get that re-established, then look into options for my blog. Just thinking about it has my head spinning. But in a good way.

0 Comments: