November 3, 2007

It's Not That I Don't Have Anything

I have lots to say... just no time to say it and not sure how to put it anyway. So many thoughts go rattling around when you know you have to post.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to head out of town in a few minutes. I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully in time to watch the Colts beat New England. Go Colts!! It should be an on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of game.

And... Hello, Indy? Could we ever possibly get a Sonic restaurant? If not, could you please stop showing the commercials? Thanks.

So, what brilliant things should I leave you to think about... Umm, well, how about Iran and what effect the next President could have on us not doing the right thing as far as all their nuclear plants go. Is Hillary willing to continue going to war to keep our country safe? What about Mr. Huckabee? Guiliani? Romney? I think this is an important issue.

Talk amongst yourselves.

0 Comments: