December 9, 2007

I'm Still Here...


I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. I thought I'd post every day in December (you know just to PROVE that I could do it) but it's just too busy around here and just keeping it together on a daily basis is all I need to prove to myself right now.

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas. I just can't get into the Christmas spirit. We even had snow last week and that didn't work either. I think it's time to make some hot chocolate and go look at some Christmas lights. I don't even have all my decorations up yet and we only have two weeks left.

Today is my ShihTzu, Chloe's birthday. She is 4. Yes, we had a little party. Yes, my dogs got hamburgers and french fries. And yes, they both got to open up presents. They're too spoiled. I found new dog beds for them... they were suppose to be for Christmas but after I got them home I couldn't wait for them to have them so I caved and gave them to them already. It's been hard to keep stuff from my kids too. I just want to give them everything right now! I love giving gifts to people.

I have so much I want to write, but I don't know how to say it all... I'm not good with putting personal info out there for the whole world to see, but let's just say that I'm working on something big. Something I've talked about on here before and something that some people would say is wrong. I've decided that I'll let God make those kinds of decisions for me and if others don't like it, they can talk to Him about it. It's my life. I need to do what makes me and my boys happy. I need to take opportunities while they're available. I need to move on and start living life again. I've been in neutral for too long. I think 2008 is going to be a great year!

0 Comments: