December 31, 2007

Thanks 2007

2007 was a great year. It was good to us and for that I am thankful. Our biggest highlight of the year was that we FINALLY made the trip to Disney World. And it was so worth the wait!!

As I look to 2008 I am filled with anxiety (cause that's just how I am), anticipation, hopefulness and for the first time in a long time, a little clarity. I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be life changing, but in a good way. I've never been one to make up "resolutions" but I do have some goals for this coming year. BIG goals. I think my life is going to be changing in many areas... work, home, family, self. The only constants will be that I will still have my loving family, supportive friends and the same never changing God that will be there every step of the way.

What more could you ask for at the start of a new year?!

~Wishing you all (all 2 of you who read this) a very Happy 2008!~

2 Comments:

Kellan said...

I haven't seen you in a long time and so I came over this morning to check in on your and find that you are making plans for a great New Year. I hope you have a wonderful New Year - you are your precious children and I also look forward to seeing more of you in 2008. Take care. Kellan

Kellan said...

Hi Mama T - glad you came by today - hope to see you again soon. Have a good evening. Kellan