July 7, 2006

Another Week Finished

Whew! This week went by so slow.... even with the holiday and having a day off it seemed to just drag and drag and drag on.

I haven't done anything exciting. I'm in major pain today because I thought I'd be nice last night at about 9:00 pm and decided to mow the front lawn. My mom was going to do it this morning but I was sitting outside and thought "wow, it's such a nice cool breezy night, it would be much easier to do the lawn now than tomorrow in the heat!" So, I went in, got some tennis shoes on and started up the mower. Ok, the next time I think something like that, I hope the thought goes away, QUICKLY! Oh my gosh, every muscle in my body hurts. Especially my chest muscles from having to push the mower uphill. Advil is my friend today!

I had an interview this morning. Adorable baby. Nice mom. I think it would work out good. I should know by this weekend. The only draw back... the baby is 10 mos old and is still breastfed and according to mom, he won't take a bottle of any kind. Hmm, that could be a problem. I'm thinking... sippy cup time!

I have a new baby girl starting on Monday. She's only 9 weeks old. Cute as can be!

I have another interview on Monday morning. Wish me luck. Of course, this is for another infant. I think everyone on earth has had a baby in the last year! The Class of 2023 is going to be HUGE!!

I am so happy we keep getting calls and having interviews. The Lord is really taking care of us. I wasn't sure how things would go after my mom quit her job to come and work with me. It was a huge leap of faith, but it looks like we're not going to have any problems getting the amount of kids we need. (So far.) Of course that could change overnite. But, if the calls and interviews keep up, we'll be turning people away.

I don't have any big plans for the weekend. I think my mom and I (and the boys) are going to go over to their other house tomorrow to do some cleaning and yard work. I think I'll offer to clean INSIDE! No more yardwork for me! Not for a long time!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments: