July 4, 2006

Happy 4th!


Happy Birthday America! How old are we now? Hmm, I guess I'll have to give my kids some homework today and make them find out.

So... what are your plans for the day/night? It's pretty icky weatherwise here. Not raining right now, but did earlier this morning. It's still wet out and they're calling for more rain this evening. We may not see fireworks. Oh well, we've see them plenty of times before. Every year is the same. We'll go get our own little fireworks to do in the driveway, later today. If we don't get to go to the fireworks tonight, the kids will still have things to do another night. Our neighbors and a lot of other people in our subdivision have been setting off firecrackers and fireworks all week. The kids have already had quite a show just from their bedroom window each night. What cracks me up is when these people start letting off fireworks at 6:00 (when it's not even dark out), so you can hear them, but you can't see them. What's the point?

Anyway, we don't have any big plans. I have to work tomorrow, so it's just another night to me. Pretty boring around here.

Have a fun and safe 4th!

0 Comments: