February 8, 2007

Nothing New

Not much is going on around here. I woke up sick. I was sick all night with sinus pressure so bad that it felt like my head was going to explode. I was so tired but it hurt so bad to lay down. I kept waking up, but would just end up going back to sleep in pain. I woke up this morning and I'm pretty sure I either have a sinus infection or an ear infection.

Hmm... wonder where I would ever get an ear infection?? Not like ALL of my daycare kids keep getting them or anything. I don't care what doctors say... they are contagious! Or at least what ever causes them is.

My twins are back today... the boy had tubes put in yesterday and he has pink eye. The girl has been sneezing out gobs of stuff every time she sneezes. UGH! These kids are the sickest kids. And of course with sickness goes along very crabby babies because they don't want to be here, they want to be home with their mom.
And they should be! Poor things!

I sent another daycare child home yesterday with a 101.5 temp. I told his mom he could not come back today. I hope she wasn't too mad. I'm just at the point now where I don't even care. I'm not taking sick kids. Colds are one thing, but all these illnesses with temps and antibiotics and temperatures... they have to go. This has been one of the worst seasons for this type of stuff. This all started back in September and it's now 5 months later and we're still dealing with it.

Today is a preschool day which means I have a lot to try and get in this morning. We're making toothpaste and learning about brushing our teeth. Then we'll brush our teeth after lunch.

Guess I better go get started.

0 Comments: