February 16, 2007

She's Alive

I'm still within the land of the living. Thank goodness! I had my doubts there for a moment. I prayed alot. I did manage to get me and T1 to the doctor. Guess what... it was all a viral virus. Which means "we really don't know what it is or how to treat it, so eventually your body will get over it, or you'll die". I'm so glad we had the one you don't die from.

Of course I was sick the whole time that would have ended up being the easiest daycare week ever. Tuesday and Wednesday we had too much snow for anyone to get out, although one mom tried to tell me otherwise and didn't believe me that we were under a "snow emergency" until she called the police and asked them herself. Don't you feel dumb?! And the other days we had more out sick than here. Monday by 11:30 am both kids who came were gone. Thursday was a bigger crowd and today we only had 3. Not bad. However, I wouldn't mind getting more snow that I could enjoy. This round of being trapped in our homes had me very nervous because I was very sick and need to get to a doctor.

Which by the way... can we talk about priorities??? The morning after our biggest snow, my dad managed to get up and leave EXTRA early to get to his store. His store sells cell phones. (say that 10 times fast) However the 3 doctors in our town were CLOSED. So, my dad managed to get to work 3 towns away, but no doctors could manage to get in their huge 4 wheel drive SUVs to get to their offices to help sick people like me? Shameful!!

I missed T2's game last week and darn it, the lady who hasn't been there for a few weeks, who announces the names at the beginning, she was THERE. I like her, she JAMS "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" at the beginning when the kids come out. They turn all the lights off and announce their names (like at professional basketball games), well, when she's the one there they really rock out. I love it. So, hopefully tomorrow she'll be there and I can really get my groove on. (I know, I need to get out more!)

Next weekend is T1's 13th b-day. WHAT? When did this happen? I took Friday off cause he's my kid and we're gonna party like it's his birthday! Well, cause it is.

And I'll leave you with this...

Plus side of getting sick - losing weight. When you can't breathe, you can't eat. I was down to pre-Zoloft days again. The bad side - getting well just in time for Valentine's day and getting 3 big boxes of chocolate.

0 Comments: