July 17, 2007

Irritated

I've been up since 4:30am. My sinuses are acting up and I couldn't breathe laying down, plus my nose was clogged and yet runny at the same time, and I had to blow it about 20 times when I got up.

So, I sat there and tried to find something other than the G*rls G*ne W*ld commercials to watch. I finally found Roseanne. I always feel alittle better about myself after watching that show. It's funny though.

I had to work early this morning, so I got up and got ready. I also had to run to Walmart and it was pouring here this morning. But you do what you gotta do and it was fine. We have food in the house again - Yay!

This is not why I'm irritated... maybe why I'm tired, but not why I'm sitting here rolling my eyes...

No, I'm irritated because if I hear one more "single" mother complaining about child support and how much MORE she should get, I think I'm gonna slap someone! Listen chicky poos - be glad you're getting anything!! Most of these moms also have their ex husbands or ex boyfriends still around to be in their child/children's lives. I'm so sick of it. I'm sorry you can't go shopping every single day... I'm sorry you can't get a new car... I'm sorry you have a whole weekend to yourself a couple times a month and someone you can talk to and is willing to help out and be there whenever you have something come up with your child/children... WOW, must be a hard life!

Seriously, just shut up already! Or I'm going to have to write out in detail how hard some of us (who are TRULY single mothers) have it.

0 Comments: