July 12, 2007

Is that a "HOT" Blizzard

T2 and I went into Dairy Queen today to get a small chocolate shake, a small M&M Blizzard, a small lemon/lime Artic Rush and a small fry (cause this girl likes some fries with her shake!). I think our order came to $8 and some change.

We chose to go inside because there wasn't anyone in there and the drive thru was backed up to the door.

Well, I didn't feel like lugging my purse in, so I just took my debit card. When the woman told me my total, I took the card out of my pocket and handed it to her.

She looked at the card, looked at me and said "Is this really your card? Are you really [first and last name]?". She was being serious.

I looked at her and said "If the card was stolen, do you really think I'd be HERE?!"
Then something a little scary happened, she took it as an insult that I wouldn't use a stolen credit card at their establishment.

0 Comments: