September 24, 2007

Time: Can I Buy Some?

I am having "time" issues. I'll leave it at that. It's daycare related... isn't it always?!

I went to go tan today... the place is closed. For good. Shut down. Out of business. I was sad. Now I have to go back to the other place where I don't think they change the bulbs. Maybe I'll drive a ways and go somewhere better.

My poor dad had the flu this weekend. So sad to see your daddy sick. He's been the only one so far so *knock on wood*... maybe my mom and I are wrong and he really did get sick on the clams he had at Red Lobster?!

We didn't do great with our schoolwork today. OH OH OH... speaking of which... OH MY GOSH, I found the most awesome online curriculum... TIME4LEARNING Go there now!! Seriously... if you homeschool, click it... NOW... I'll wait.... So what do you think? Pretty cool eh?! AND... only $20 a month! Get out! We're going to sign up as soon as we get back from Disney. T1 loves being on the computer so this will be perfect for him and T2 will have fun playing all the learning games. This will be a great way to add more curriculum plus computer into our schooling.

Well, I'm off to bed. I went to bed last night about midnight and woke up at 3:45 ready for the day. I think I finally got back to sleep about 20 minutes before my alarm was to go off. And to make a VERY annoying story short... I only had 2 daycare kids today... and my early drop off (7:30) decided to wait until the last minute to call and let me know they weren't coming.... I didn't have any kids until almost 10:00 this morning. Of course no one bothered to let me know that YESTERDAY, so I got up, got ready and sat around thinking of all the other things I could do besides daycare!! I'm serious.

0 Comments: