October 17, 2005

Is It Monday Again?!

I dislike Mondays! Especially cold Mondays! Especially when Taylor gets me up at 4:30am and I can't get back to sleep until 6:15 and then my alarm goes off at 6:30. I don't consider myself a lazy person, but I sure wish I could still be laying in my warm bed right now!

Speaking of Taylor getting me up. I am considering cancelling the appointment with the allergist. The more I've heard, the more I just can't see making my son go through 3 hours of allergy testing only for them to hand me more prescriptions. Plus my mom heard from two woman at work that it does hurt to get poked with the needles. But, I have a friend who has had it done and she says it doesn't really hurt and her 2 yo son has had it done and although he didn't like being held down, it didn't seem to really hurt him. I guess it all depends on your pain tolerance. The woman at the health food store can do muscle testing and tell me the same thing in only an hour. Plus, she can give us something natural to solve the problem. I'm going to do some research online about both today and see what I come up with. I may call the lady at The Nature Shop and ask her more about the muscle testing and see how much it costs.

Yesterday my mom, the boys and I went up to my Aunt Lanette's new farm house in Michigan for a little family get together. It is beautiful. When they bought it, it was just a pile of junk with the windows broke out and the inside was a disaster. Her and her boyfriend are fixing it up and it's looking real good!! There ended up being 17 people there. Half of which I didn't really know, but it was fun to get to know them better. My mom's aunts where there. They are so sweet. Her Aunt Betty, who is 83, still likes to dress young. It's cute. She had this huge ring with all these diamonds that wrapped all the way around the band and when we were sitting outside on the deck, the sun would hit it and it would literally blind you, lol...we kept calling her Betty Bling Bling. LOL My mom's other aunt, Aunt Margaret was there too. She's real sweet! She's 73 and her and her husband still go out on their motorcycle. LOL She told us yesterday that they've made it into a tri-cycle now because she's been thrown off too many times. lol My aunt's boyfriend took Taylor out on his tractor and let him steer...Taylor was in heaven. That's all he could talk about the rest of the day and trip home. I can't wait to get the pictures! It was a very enjoyable day! We don't have extended family get togethers very often, so it was nice to see family I never get to see. We will be going back up there for Christmas with just my mom's family. That will be fun! And it only took us 2 hrs and 15 minutes to get there, so it's a very easy trip.

Kyle has IMed me a couple times, so I guess he wasn't totally repulsed by me. lol
I just didn't get a feel that he was really that into me, so I guess we'll see what happens. He was just kind of quiet and didn't seem too excited to be there. I felt bad because there wasn't really anything to do where I live and we didn't have a lot of time. So now his IMs are very quick and then he always has to go.

That's pretty much it for today so far! The daycare kids are here and I've already given them breakfast. My boys should be getting up soon and I'll have to do breakfast again. And people wonder why I hate being in the kitchen so much! I'm in there ALL the time. Cooking, cleaning up, cooking again, cleaning up again....that's all I do ALL day. UGH I wish Alice would move back in, I guess she likes it better over at that house with all those kids...especially the youngest one in curls...LOL! When I was little, I used to wish I was Cindy Brady and I lived in the Brady Bunch house with a bunch of brothers and sisters, I guess that's because I am an only child!

Let's do a little FAMILY TV TRIVIA... Which most describes your family?
A. The Brady Bunch (mixed family)
B. Roseanne (blue collar family)
C. Family Ties (hippy parents)
D. Reba (divorced family with annoying new wife)
E. Eight is Enough (huge family)
F. 7th Heaven (religious family)
G. The Cosby Show (well to do, but fun family)
Can you think of any others? Leave a comment and let me know! :o)


~have a great week~

0 Comments: