October 10, 2005

TGIM...Monday?

I'm thanking God it's Monday, because it's one more day I have here on earth...but wishing it was Friday!! Why do weekends fly by so fast? And why can't I sleep in on Saturdays? Why am I always wide awake and ready to get up, but then on Sunday mornings when I have to get up for church, my bed is so comfortable and I'm in just the right position for perfect sleep!? Is that a joke? Or is it just one of God's way to help make us stronger by making ourselves get up and go to church like good people? Could be...have you ever noticed that on the days you stay in bed, you usually feel worse and end up wasting the whole day but when you get up and go to church, you usually feel better because you went?!

Ok...so I now have met 2 more guys that I am talking to...one lives about 1 hr away and the other lives only about 20 minutes away. The one works, but I don't know where and the other is a farmer... OMGosh I always wanted a farmer! Seriously!! I told my mom that a couple years ago and she laughed and told me if I was a farmers wife, I better learn how to cook and learn how to cook big meals... for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The one that lives far away...not the farmer....has 2 kids, age 3 and 4. Hmmmm, that's something to think about! Would I really want kids that age? Probably not. OH and another tidbit...the farmer...is only 27. I know- I know- I know. Robbing the cradle! But, honestly he seems so much more mature than the other one who is 31 and has children. Besides, with all my requirements that they have to meet just to even get the first date with me...I don't think I can write off 5 years difference. lol So, we are suppose to meet tonight for dinner. (me and the farmer) We'll see. I'm nervous, excited, hoping that I make it back home alive...OK I just had deja vu like I already wrote that. Do you think that means something? I hope not. I'm always scared I'll end up meeting a total freak who tries to kidnap me or something. Slipping the pepper spay in my purse and hoping to remember it's NOT hairspray!!

Well, it's 3:00 and time to get my nappers up so they will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed for their mommies and daddies in a couple hours. Is it 5:00 yet?

~later...have a good monday~

0 Comments: