February 3, 2006

Ooops Missed A Day!

Well, I guess my hope of getting a post on here every day this week just didn't happen. Better luck next week, eh?! Yesterday wasn't the best day anyway...I had a daycare parent get really upset at me and although I tried to explain my side of things, I wasn't getting upset which I think made her more upset. OH well...I didn't do anything wrong and I think she expected me to say I was sorry and that I was wrong. I think she thought I had sent a nasty note home, but in reality, they just took it wrong. I told her that I was sorry they took it that way and I wished I could explain things better but that I felt like since I didn't mean the letter in a hurtful or angry way, I couldn't really feel bad about it. Well, not in those exact words, but you get the jist of it. Maybe? Anyway, I got a phone call this morning that their child would not be here today and they'd see me Monday. No good bye or anything, she just hung up. Oh well, maybe she didn't mean anything by it. I'm trying not to assume. However, I will not be surprised if they walk in Monday morning with their termination notice. As a matter of fact, I'm expecting it! Not hoping for it because I just love their little boy, but if they are as unhappy with me as she told me they were last night, I would rather not have them here. So, needless to say I could use some prayers, ok A LOT of prayers with filling some daycare openings. I'm thinking positive...I could get a call today, or this weekend!! Ya never know!! What I do know is that I'm not stressing out over it, things like this have happened before and the Lord has always taken care of things. I'm almost kind of excited to see how He works this all out for me.
Here's a great link for you:
http://www.gotquestions.org/trials-tribulations.html
I really like these verses:
"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to those who love Him" (James 1:2-4,12).

1 Comment:

 tyler clay said...

Ok...You Said That I "Never" Left A Comment On Your Blog So Here It I!

I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!! =D
Ty