February 21, 2006

Quick Note

Not much is going on, just a quick note to keep all my fans happy. LOL

This week is going so far, so good. T1 is finally starting to feel better and hasn't coughed today. I'm happy about that. I thought I was going to have to call the doctor again this week, but I think he's getting better.

I'm only working Mon. - Thurs. this week and took Friday off for T1. His birthday is Thursday and since I'm always off for his brothers birthday in December, he asked if I would take off for him this year. Well, YES!! Of course I would! We don't have any big plans for Friday. He wants to go to the mall or to a movie. Sounds good to me. Thursday night we will go out to eat with grandpa and grandma, come home, open presents and have cake and ice cream. My mom has to work til 11pm, so she'll miss the presents and cake, but we'll meet her somewhere for her lunch break at 6:30...probably Applebees.

Saturday we are getting up early and heading to Michigan. The kids and I will go to my aunts first and have a birthday celebration for my grandpa who is turning 83 and then we'll make our way over to Gwen's house to spend the night. I can't wait to see her baby. Well, her 'baby' is 19 months old now, but I haven't seen her yet, so I'm excited for her to finally meet her "Auntie T". Ok, and I'm excited to see my best friend too!! We'll come home on Sunday. Hopefully early enough for me to clean the house up a little and get ready for work Monday morning. I think this weekend is going to go by too fast!! Why can't we work 4 days and have 3 off?

Hope everyone is having a great week! I can't complain!

God is good, All the time! All the time, God is good!

0 Comments: