August 20, 2006

I Was Gonna Keep My Mouth Shut - But You Know Me!

I wasn't going to talk about this, because I think this person (can't say man, cause I'm not so sure he is one) has gotten MORE media attention than they've EVER deserved in life. But, since I just can't contain myself, here goes:

When I first heard this "story" (cause we all should know by now it's just a "story" made up by a very mentally ill individual), I was thrilled that the killer had finally been caught. But then more reports came out and I saw John Mark Karr on tv. You remember that first news story, where they were all man handling him and he had a look on his face that clearly showed he was enjoying every minute of it.
Well, that was it for me... I knew at that moment he was not guilty. And I couldn't have been the only one. So WHY? WHY? WHY? are we giving this person any more attention?

Another question... why in the world are they serving him champagne, wine and beer on the plane? Why is he being wined and dined like royality? He's being treated like a rockstar and yet he's suppose to be a "suspect" in the case of a murder of a 6 year old girl.

I only hope that once he lands in LAX and gets on an American airline, we place him down with the cargo. Ok, not really, but I'm pretty sure peanuts and orange juice are about all he deserves at this point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing the media trying to make a big deal of how they served him wine. Big freakin deal. They're probably just shmoozing him a bit to get his guard down.

Mama T said...

I was thinking that too after I posted... That maybe they wanted to get him all liquored up before bringing him to the states. Of course now however, the defense will use that to their advantage... saying he was drunk when questioned by U.S.
authorities.

Hopefully everyone will come to their senses by then and send him straight to a mental facility where he belongs.