August 21, 2006

Was This A Monday?

Cause I'm not sure that my daycare kiddos got the memo. Usually they are not at their best on Mondays, but today was rather nice. We had some screaming here and there, but nothing like most Mondays. Maybe since I was closed last Friday they thought yesterday was Monday. I had a couple moms come in and say their babies were not happy campers yesterday, but those babies did really well today, so maybe that was it... maybe they thought yesterday was Monday and their parents got a little taste of what my Mondays are usually like.
Hmmm, I'm going to have to take Fridays off more often.

Other than that, there is nothing going on around here. We're getting ready to have a very yummy dinner... roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, zucchini, squash and probably some kind of rolls or bread. (And maybe, a trip up to Dairy Queen afterwards - if there's room.)

1 Comment:

mamashine said...

I had the same kind of day! Of course, I did have a key child absent. But still.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I keep one specifically for daycare that all the parents know about, and then another one that's more personal.

You're right, it does look like we have a lot in common. :) I'll definitely be back.