August 6, 2007

This and That

Our weekend was too fast. We didn't do much. We ended up going to my parents on Saturday night, then went to church Sunday morning, had lunch, went grocery shopping and came home. Real exciting.

Much of the weekend has been spent taking care of and cleaning up after a sick dog. Miss Chloe has been throwing up since 3:00am Sunday. I think I've figured out the culprit... the rawhide bone she had Friday night and Saturday. I thought she got sick last time we gave her one, but wasn't sure. Then I went online today and was reading about how dangerous they are for dogs. So, after all the lost sleep (I didn't get to sleep until after 2:00am this morning because she was still vomiting) and how sad it is to see her sick, I've decided NO MORE RAWHIDES!!! Ever!

I only have two kiddos today, so it should be an easy day. I have some errands to run, so I'll just pop in the car seats and take them along. Tomorrow will be very busy so I'm happy to start the week out a little slower.

It's suppose to be hot and humid here again this week. This weather is not helping Taylor's asthma any!! He had to use his inhaler twice in the night. I feel so bad for him! I wish I could take it from him.

Well, I guess I should go take the dog's blankets out of the dryer and put the ones in that are in the washer. We went through tons of Chloe's blankets this weekend. It's just like having a sick kid.

OH NO... the dog's throwing up again... I despise rawhide bones!!!

2 Comments:

Susanne said...

Hi there!! I just wanted to take a minute to come by and say thanks for participating in my Mary Kay blog give away. Since you showed interest in Mary Kay products by entering the contest, I would also like to ask, do you already have a consultant who serves you??? If not, I would be honored to have that privilege! I will be hosting an MK Web party (at my Mary Kay Website - www.marykay.com/susannereeder) sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting the invitation on my blog very soon. This will be a "Mystery Hostess" party full of wonderful prizes, so be on the lookout for the all the details including the date and time. Thanks again for your interest. Have a POSITIVELY PINK day!!!
Love and Prayers,
Susanne Reeder

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when people trying selling things on other's blogs.