August 31, 2007

Hello Long Weekend

Yay - I've got about 2 more hours and I'm done 'til Tuesday. I only have one little guy right now and he's still sleeping so my afternoon is looking pretty easy. My parents and T2 went out of town for the afternoon. T1 decided to stay home. I need to be working on my daycare policy handbook, but I don't feel like it. I have everything else done but that. I finished my new contract last night and got the whole month of preschool for September done earlier this week. My goal was to have everything done by today... oh well, I've still got tonight.

We don't have any big plans this weekend. Monday I think I'll take the kids to The Children's Museum. We haven't been in a few years and I'd like to go again. Either that or The Zoo. We didn't get there this summer, so that's an option too. Or, maybe just a movie. I'm sure we'll find something to entertain ourselves.

0 Comments: