August 22, 2007

Time To Update?

I thought I'd be nice and update since my poor aunt is sitting home bored after having surgery yesterday and I'm sure she's online trying to find anything to keep her occupied.


First and foremost, I MUST mention that I won a contest. A wonderful woman by the name of Mrs. L picked me as the winner for some beautiful aprons. I still have something to send to her and I will, I've just been so busy. Anyway, if you're reading this Mrs. L, thank you so much! Here's a pic of them:

So... what have we been up to you ask? Well, not much other than getting ready for school to start. We started last Friday by going to the State Fair. It was Home School Day and to make a long story short, we never found the place to register and everyone we asked gave us different answers and after an hour of walking here and there in 95 degree weather, we gave up and decided to just enjoy the fair. And we did. More pics:


There are tons more, but I'm too tired to put them all on here and most of them are of animals and let's face it, if you've seen one cow, you've seen them all. And what about my oldest son, you ask. Where is he in all these "Fair" pics? Well, he's too cool to get his picture taken. He's 13 ya know!

On the work front... I'm staying where I am. And God is STILL good!!! I haven't had many calls, but just last week I had a parent of one of my preschoolers ask if she could start bringing her new baby part-time and then just yesterday another parent asked if she could add on an extra day to her week, so it's working out good. I do have one full-time spot I need to fill, but I'm not in a huge hurry and I know God will send just the right family when I need them.

Well, I have to work early in the morning so I'm heading to bed. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 Comments: