May 5, 2008

Happy Monday

Boy the weekend went by fast. Only 3 weeks until my mini vacation. We're going HERE over Memorial Day! I'm so excited. I love the Amish culture and it's been years since I've been to the flea market. I can't wait. My aunt and cousin are going with us and it's going to be lots of fun. And I KNOW my cousin is not going to back out! lol Right, Jer?!?! (You better come!!)

Our weekend was pretty fun. Nothing big, but we got out of the house and out of our little town, so that's always nice. Friday night we got take-out and watched tv. We were actually in bed pretty early. Saturday T2 went to my parent's to mow. Their church got a new riding mower and he was very excited to go help out. I did laundry most of the day. Later that night T1 and I went to my parent's to spend the night. T2 wanted us to come and we didn't have anything else to do. We rented "Dan In Real Life" so we all watched that. Sunday morning we got up and went to church. After that we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. Yum! They have the BEST salads ever! After lunch, me, my mom, T1 and T2 went shopping. We went to Lowes to look for a new lampshade for the boys' room. Then I took my mom to take stuff back for my dad. After that, I took my mom and T2 back to the house and T1 and I went to Target. I got some new shirts and got T1 and T2 some more summer clothes. Then we helped my mom sort out boxes in the garage. I did her dishes for her and tried to clean the house a little. We ended up staying there most of the afternoon so went to evening church. After that we headed home. We went through Burger King for dinner and watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Cute movie! Then I picked up the downstairs and went to bed.

The dogs had me up at 4am to go outside and then I couldn't get back to sleep so I stayed up and watched 3 episodes of Roseanne on Nick at Night. Needless to say I'm tired today. I didn't have to work this morning and wanted to be up by at least 8:00 to run some errands, but ended up sleeping in until 10:00. I had to work at 11:30 so I rushed to get ready, go pay a couple bills and tan. YEP, I went tanning!! Yay me! I haven't been in forever but I really need to get back at it. I got an email that The Firm is on it's way so hopefully I'll get that today or tomorrow. I can't wait to start working out. I just want to be tan and in shape. lol

I haven't been on ebay in forever but saw a Java Blue Vera Bradley waterbottle that matches my backpack and bid on it and won. I want to take it to Shipshewana with me when we go. Then T1 bid on some sunglasses and won those. I looked at some Coach purses but not sure if I want a used one.

I didn't get my Farm Fresh Delivery order last week because they've had too many people join and are a week behind, but I should get it tomorrow.

That's about it for now... I have this Friday off so I'm looking forward to that. I love 3 day weekends.

0 Comments: