May 1, 2008

On To Plan B

Trying to get the daycare out of my house is becoming harder than I thought it would be. I really want to get it out this summer and definitely by fall.

I was trying to move it to another town (which is where most of my clients are from) but the town is just not cooperating with me. They have nothing under $1500-$1800 per month and their zoning is crazy. I'm fine with commercial properties, but they're either too small (no square footage) or just haven't been kept up. And they're asking outrageous prices because of the location.

So for now, I'm just going to look here in the town I'm in. Tomorrow I have two appointments to see two buildings. One of them looks like it will be too small, but I'll meet the owner anyway since I already made the appointment. The other one would be really nice, but the whole building is for sale so I'm a little apprehensive about leasing space that could be bought at any time, making me have to go through this whole process again.

Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments: