May 21, 2008

Not Much To Report

What a week. My mom is sick so I'm doing daycare by myself. Today was easy. Tomorrow will not be. I did something to my neck and shoulder picking a kid up yesterday and now I'm starting to get a headache from it. I really need to go to the chiropractor.

Two more days and I will be on vaca for 5 days. I am so excited! I really need a break! As long as I'm not sick, I don't care if it rains or shines! I'll just be glad to get away!

Someone egged our house Sunday night or Monday morning. Seriously, how immature do you have to be to do something like that? I have an idea of who it could be and all I have to say is, I don't even have time to analyze that psyco. And thank God I dodged that bullet!! Grow up!

I was flipping through channels tonight and I stopped on QVC... they were selling "The Firm"... for HALF of what I paid! UGH! I was so ticked. BUT... it got me to finally put a dvd in and work out a little!

T2's allergist appointment went ok. We were only there for an hour this time. I was very UNimpressed with the lady we saw. She just sat there looking through a catalog so she could make sure his insurance would cover everything. She SAID the 4 prescriptions she wrote would be fine. 3 of them were NOT! Do you know how much I hate the words "prior authorization"!! Every time I hear the pharmacy say that I want to punch someone. So we're waiting the 2-3 days for it to go through, which would be ok if my son, who is suppose to have a 125 lung function, wasn't at a 77!! He's almost down to half lung function and has nothing but his albuterol to help him. Umm, we have albuterol up the yingyang, it's the other 3 prescriptions that we need. I will be calling the doctor's office again tomorrow and I'm hoping they've done something. It's a holiday weekend, we're leaving and my son REALLY needs some help. I guess the thing that bothers me is that I told the NP that I would be happy to pay out of pocket for whatever would work best so he could have what he needed asap, but she said everything would be fine and everything would go through. I don't think we'll be seeing her again.

Well, I'm going to bed. I'll be up early tomorrow and it will be a long day.

0 Comments: