May 23, 2008

Life Insurance

T2, who is 11, is laying on the living room floor. I am sitting here at the computer and he says "Mom, do I have life insurance?" (Btw, the tv is off, no commercials, nothing about life insurance is being talked about.)

I told him that yes, he does have life insurance.

His next question was, "Mom, if I have a little baby, will I be able to get them life insurance?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Now, will I still have life insurance?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "How much per month will the baby's life insurance be?"

I said, "I'm not sure, you'll have to see when the time comes."

Not sure exactly why he was thinking about that, but nothing like early financial planning!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This Article says about the Life Insurance. The author is very much interested in a Health Cares Choices and Natural Living.
The author describes the importance of Life Insurance to her family members. Now, even a child of 5 years, can insurer him/her.
So, in my view, choose the right one!!!
Name: Kirt The 123.ie Insurance Expert
Email: 123ie@gmail.com
URL:http://www.quoteme.ie

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ooh, you have to get rid of that anonymous comment who is trying to sell life insurance! Anyway, this is a pretty precious quote from you boy. I'm glad you wrote it down so that you can show him one day when he does indeed have a child. Who knows how kids get these ideas! :)