January 3, 2006

Tuesday, Tofu and Twins

So, it's Tuesday...first day back to work after SO long. Only 2 kiddos, so I can't complain, but I know I'm truly suppose to be a stay at home wife/mom...just need the wife title and we're all set.
Oh, and need the man!! (with the good paying job)!!

We had tofu for the first time tonight. I bought some last night along with a frozen bag of snap pea stir fry. I was looking all over online this afternoon on how to cook it. It was easy, but it didn't have a taste. I know it's suppose to take on the taste of whatever you're cooking, and I guess it kind of does, but my question is, if it tastes just like the other stuff you're eating, why have it?? I think what disappointed me was that it looked like little cubed chicken so I was thinking that I would taste some nice yummy chicken in each bite and then was quickly reminded that nope, it was just tofu. This healthy eating is going to take some getting used to. My vegetarian son was quite pleased! He hugged me after dinner and said that "dinner was great!!". Awww, now I know why moms cook!! I'm sure we'll have it again, I'll just have to do more searching for other things to put it in and maybe talk to a friend of mine who uses it a lot.

It's a ....boy!! And....a girl!!! It's TWINS!!!!!! One of my daycare moms had an ultra sound today and found out she's having a boy and a girl. WOW! Better her than me!!! lol This is one of my favorite families and I SO hope that they stay here after the babies are born. It wouldn't surprise me if they hired a nanny, but I sure hope they bring the babies here!! I really like this family and their son (who I've had since he was 7 or 8 weeks old and is 18 mos old now), is just like one of my own.
He's so adorable!! We just love him to pieces.

~Have a great evening~

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog, keep up the good work. Jeremy

Mama T said...

Thank you very much dear cousin!
It was great seeing you on Saturday!
LOVED the new hair!! :o)

Mama T said...

Thank you very much dear cousin!
It was great seeing you on Saturday!
LOVED the new hair!! :o)