January 7, 2006

Yay! It's Saturday

I'm so happy it's the weekend!

This past week was hard...it shouldn't have been, work should have been easy considering I only had 2-3 kids each day, but Thursday was horrible and I was ready to close up the daycare for good! Thursday would have been great, if a parent would have remember her child's pacifier. I just don't understand why they can't leave one here. I mean, they're $2.76 for 2 at Walmart...give me a break!
Next week I will be back to my full load...I'm not sure I can do it. I'm trying to talk my mom into working with me...she's thinking about it but doesn't want to take money away from me...well, if I don't get someone to help, I'm going to go insane, so I'd be happy to pay her whatever she wants. It would also be nice to have someone by February so that I could take the kids back to the homeschool co-op. We really liked it last year and I think it would be good for them to go back. It would be nice for me too...I miss my Thursdays of getting out of the house.

We were up early today. I had to have both dogs at the groomer by 9:00. Then we
ran to Home Depot with my mom to buy an attic ladder kit. We have a guy coming to install it Monday so we can finally get up in our attic over the garage. Hopefully we can get the garage cleaned out enough now to actually get a car in it. As much as I hate the thoughts of it, I'm thinking 'garage sale' this spring.

We saw Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and loved it!! It was as good as the first and is on our dvd "to buy" list when it comes out. I love movies that the whole family can watch!

Well, I'm off to go start laundry and think about the daycare menu for next week.

~Have a nice Saturday!~



0 Comments: