December 23, 2006

2 More Days

Well, technically less than that I guess. I can't believe it's almost here.

We just got back from Staples. I got some wrapping paper that they had on sale and some tissue paper. I finally found the dictionary my mom was looking for and also got myself some pens. Very exciting, I know.

The new Ford lot is right beside Staples and Taylor begged to go look around at trucks, so we drove through and let him look. After that we drove through Starbucks. I had to get another Carmel Apple Cider. YUM!! They are so good!

We're back home now. I still have quite a bit of wrapping to do. In the meantime our dogs are out and going crazy over the gifts under the tree. Andy our Yorkie knows exactly which one is his and is trying to get to it. It's really quite comical.
They're worse than the kids. Well, almost.

I guess tomorrow we'll be getting up bright and early to go to church with my parents and afterwards go to Texas Roadhouse for lunch, then come home. For our Christmas Eve dinner, we're just having little snacks. I got a huge box of 32 Hors'dourves (sp?) which include: artichoke crostini, prosciutto crosini and cheese and onion puffs. I also got little weenies to make. Not sure what else we'll have. Probably some different kinds of cheeses and crackers and fresh fruit. We just got a pineapple yesterday and some canteloupe. Nothing real big.

If I don't get back on here for a couple days, I wish all my readers (whoever you are) a very Merry Christmas. I hope you keep safe and have a wonderful time with friends and family during this very special time of celebrating our Savior's birth!

0 Comments: