December 10, 2006

We're Watching...

Santa Baby on ABC Family.

We didn't do much today... didn't go to church because they only had morning church and then their Christmas dinner afterwards. So we stayed home and had a family day. We watched a very good PBS special about Jesus, read some Christmas books and made lunch. Tonight we went out looking at Christmas lights and then had our promised McDonald's. We asked my parents if they wanted to go downtown Indy to the 'Circle of Lights' but they were going to their friends' church and out with them afterwards. Maybe another night. We may try to go to the Pacers game this Wednesday. They're playing Detroit... my old team. There are so many things to do around Indy right now it's hard to pick!

Well, I'm getting off here so I can enjoy my movie... Have a great new week!

0 Comments: