December 16, 2006

Almost Done

I have almost all my shopping done. I still have a few more things to get, things I could have probably gotten today. It's not that I'm slow, it's that I always wait for last minute things until the last minute. It's fun that way! I like to prolong the Christmas experience ok. All the places I went looked busy on the outside but were fairly easy to get through and check out of, once you were on the inside. I took my mom and kids, but did my shopping by myself... it was nice for a change and I got ALOT done in very little time. I'm fast like that.

I got ANOTHER call for daycare yesterday. A 2 yr old little girl. The parents are suppose to come for an interview this Wednesday. I'm pretty sure we're going to have to get licensed again... calls are just pouring in. Thank you Lord for all the new kiddos! We sure need them! Now to just find room. Or another house/building and we'd be set! We're thinking of re-doing the garage into a preschool room and keeping the daycare room we have now as the infant room or my mom suggested that we build a seperate building around the back of our house. I'm not sure about that... I don't think we could get zoning for it, but it's a great thought. All I know is that after this dry spell, getting all these calls is so nice! I really thought this might be my last year for daycare. I guess God has other plans.

0 Comments: