December 11, 2006

Is This Fair?

I have been trying very hard to keep up with my blog daily (and doing a good job if I may say so myself!). I have family members who shall remain nameless who visit here often. I may even have some friends who visit too... however, these people don't blog, therefore I don't get a chance to click my mouse and get into their lives. I don't get the pleasure of knowing what's going on each day in their neck of the woods. I ask you, is this fair? I think not. I think some people (and you know who you are) should get to bloggin! And step on it! Or I may do something drastic and move to a blog where you'll never ever find me. I'll change the names to protect the innocent (ha) and share all my exciting news with strangers. And that wouldn't be fun now, would it?!

Anyhoo... on with my day... Does anyone else have boys around the ages of 9-12? Can you tell me why they feel the need to knock on things. I am so sick of hearing knocking noise that I'm about ready to ask someone to knock me out! Everything they walk by has to be knocked on. Walls, counter tops, doors, desks, tables, etc. If it can be knocked on, it is knocked on. And it's driving me crazy. Mainly during the day when I'm working, cause I'm always thinking it's a parent at my front door. Then I go to the door and there's no one there. And it's just plain annoying!

So, to keep up with the knocking, here's a knock knock joke for ya:
Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Isaac.
Isaac Who?
Isaac of Knocking Noises!

3 Comments:

 tyler clay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 tyler clay said...

Yaa, i think Jeremy should start bloggin too!

-------------------------
ok... i got one...

Knock Knock:
Whos there?
Luke
Luke Who?
Luke out! Heres another knock knock joke.
--------------------------

Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock

Mama T said...

LOL- you give it right back to your ol' mom don't ya!
XOXO