December 6, 2005

WHY?!?

Please tell me why....

Do parents bring their kids sick to daycare? Is it to punish me? The other daycare parents who will soon have to miss work because THEIR kids are sick? Or is it just because they are too selfish to stay at home and take care of their kids themselves? If you can't take care of them, don't have them!!

Why...

Do daycare parents feel they can "barter" my paid holidays and time off? If it's in the contract and you signed it and agreed to it, why are you complaining now?!

Why...

Do I go to Applebees 3 straight times in a row and their ribs are horrible so then I don't go forever, because I figure it will just be bad ribs again, but then finally go tonight and get REALLY GREAT ribs?? They probably got a new cook 2 months ago and I've been missing out all this time.

Why...

Do I always wait until the last minute to do my Christmas shopping?

Why...

Do I live in such a HICK town that has in our weekly newspaper the
following under "Police Report" ...
"when two males exited the bar, and upon noticing the police car, went back inside the watering hole."

The WATERING HOLE????? This is how the police document things in this town?

On that note, I need to go to bed, because Pa's got the picture box real loud and the kiddies is up gettin their weekly baths and I need to set my hair in rollers so as I can get up and go into town in my bathrobe and slippers tomorrow morning and get us some grits from Aunt Mays Kitchen. That is IF I can get one of our jacked up cars on our front lawn off the cement blocks and runnin.
Hey, does anyone know if Aunt Mays still takes food stamps?

~Y'all have a good night, ya hear~




0 Comments: