January 7, 2007

Not A People Person?

I'm beginning to wonder. It's not that I'm not a "people person", it's that I'm not an "idots person". There are many around and it makes me want to head for the hills, set up a little log cabin, and live the rest of my days alone.

My neighbor's dog is out of control! This thing barks constantly. This isn't the neighbor behind me whose dog use to bark all night long... no, this is the neighbor right beside me whose garage (where the dog is) is right where the headboard of my bed is, thus being where my HEAD IS. I can not tell you the number of times this dog has woke me up. And around 7:45 this morning, it did just that. And then continued to bark nonstop for the next 45 minutes.

I'm beginning to think I'm not suppose to sleep for more than a couple hours anymore.

Next idiot... whoever it was that called me "privately" this morning at 2:30. It's one thing to call someone at that time and it's another to make an effort to hit *69 so your number won't come up. Maybe if you're too embarrassed to call someone at that time of the night, YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT!!

I'm trying to love everyone, as God wants, but sometimes it's so hard! I'm sure that people feel the same about me at times. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws. However, I think it would be easier for me to love if I could get some sleep!

0 Comments: