January 2, 2007

Tuesday - My Monday

Today was my first day back... so it was like a Monday after a really long weekend. I think you can imagine how that went. The good news was that I only had 3 kids today. The bad news was that 2 of those kiddos came back with ear infections and 2 kiddos pretty much screamed all day. But, I guess you'll have days like that right?

On a better note... the mom I had an interview with a few weeks ago came by today to pay the enrollment fee. Her daughter will start on Monday. I also got a call today from the mom's good friend. She wants to bring her two children as soon as I have openings. I told her that I wouldn't have any openings until March and she said that was fine and they would wait until I could get them in. Do you know what this means? I have a WAITING LIST!!! I actually have people waiting to get into my daycare. This family has 2 children who need full time care. If I didn't have another family coming part time for the next two months, I could have taken them now and would be making twice what I'll be making with this other family but, I already agreed to take this family for a couple months, so I feel obligated to do that.

That's all I got for today. It's 8:00 and I'm ready to relax.

0 Comments: