September 21, 2006

The Office = Yawn

I'm sure I'm going to tick a lot of people off, but I watched "The Office" for the first time tonight and after 6 minutes I was almost asleep. SERIOUSLY... what is so good about it? Maybe it's just me? I don't know but I'll tell ya what... not. watching. that. again. BORing! I didn't find any of it the least bit funny or interesting. Actually I thought it was pretty stupid.

Anyway... today I had to teach at the co-op. I ran to the library for a movie and we learned all about Johnny Appleseed. I have 2 boys in the class who like to talk and make jokes and basically just try to be the class clowns the whole time. Today I had to get a little more stern with them. They did better about half way through so hopefully next week will be better.

Tonight we went to Super Target and did some grocery shopping. We found some great organic things. I got some stuffed pasta shells and was reading the ingredients on the back when I got home... ya, it says that there is squid ink in the product. Hmm.... kind of weird and doesn't sound too tasty. Watch, I'll end up being one of the rare people that are deathly allergice to squid ink.

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. I am ready for the weekend! This week went fast. I try to stop myself whenever I start to want the week to go by quickly... and try to remind myself that we/I should live everyday to it's fullest. Why wish time away. It's something none of us can ever get back. But I'm still happy it's almost Friday. Only because I'm tired though and want a day to myself. Of course that rarely happens. But I'm not complaining. We may go to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch this weekend, so that will be fun. We also need to get some mums for the front porch. Other than that, we have no plans. Just a carefree weekend.

4 Comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

I like your new look!! Where did you find it? The one's on blogspot are so boring!!

 tyler clay said...

Jenny/Jenn, that template was made by me!

Mama T said...

The header wasn't "made" by him, he found it somewhere, but he created the rest. Didn't he do a good job?! :o)