September 16, 2006

Rosie O' Ignorant

Rosie O' Donnell said this on The View last week:
"Radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America where we have separation of church and state."
OH my gosh. Seriously, is she kidding? I can't remember a time when "radical Christians" bombed anyone or anything. What is she comparing this to?
You know, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but sorry... I just can't tolerate her now. Lets just hope she's big enough to respond to the negativity she'll be getting over this with something other than "All the Christians are against me because I'm gay..."! No Rosie, I think all the Christians are a tad ticked because you just compared us to Bin Laden.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You GO GIRL! Rosie O'Donnell will eat her words! I would not want to be in her shoes!

Mama T said...

Cousin - I can't believe her... Well, yes I can!