November 19, 2006

I Need A Chef

I am horrible at coming up with meals for my family. I need help. I need a chef. I need someone who can write it all out for me. I'm hungry but I don't know what to make. It's so easy to get in the car and go through a drive thru or order food and pick it up. I'm lazy. I know this. You don't have to tell me this. We are NOT eating out today... we are NOT! I am making us a nice homecooked meal. What's so frustrating is that I just spent $99.33 at that-store-I'm-ashamed-to-shop-at yesterday and still, we have nothing to eat. Or that's how it seems.

Anyway, we didn't go to Muncie today. I did watch church tv though. I picked Mr. Smiley... aka Joel Osteen, for today's sermon. He had a real good message. He was talking about fear and about angels and God's protection. He made it a point to say that we don't pray to our angels and we don't give praise to our angels and that the only one we pray and give praise to is God. Of course I already knew that, but I was impressed that he made it a point to mention that, since I'm sure there are those who do think that if they pray to their guardian angels that they are going to be protected. I have an angel clip in my car on the passenger side visor... sometimes when we're driving and especially when we get on the interstate, I will touch it and say a little prayer. Kind of silly, I know, but it makes me feel safer.

Well, gotta go... it seems the kids are having issues. Not the human kids, the other ones. Chloe will not stay out of the bed in the kitchen that we made for Andy. She has her own cage in there with her blankets, but since Andy stays upstairs during the week, we made a little bed for him yesterday and today so he wouldn't have to lay on the hard floor. Seems that Chloe has decided it's hers. As usual.

If it's not the kids, it's the dogs. Have a great Sunday!

0 Comments: