June 27, 2006

And I Thought Yesterday Was Early...

This morning I had the fun experience of being up (for the day) at 4:00am! Fun Fun Fun! Let me tell ya, if you haven't tried it, you really don't know what you're missing! I was up because for some reason my son's allergies and asthma (that were doing SO good) decided to kick in all at once! Why they picked 4am I'll never know... guess that's asthma's time to ParTay down. I don't know, I just know I am so tired I think I'll be going to bed as soon as all the kids leave! I can't do these early mornings! Well, I guess I shouldn't say that... we just had another interview today and the baby my mom is taking will be coming at 6:30 am. I guess I better get use to it.

Tomorrow I am leaving my mom with the daycare and taking my own kids out for lunch and to go see "Cars". I'm sure I'll use that time to get an extra nap in, but it will be fun for the boys.

I thought I was getting a 4 day weekend a couple weeks ago, but soon learned that I will be working on Monday. I will only have one kid, but I talked to his mom today and she said she would be ok with me only working a 1/2 day... so a 1/2 day it is. Hopefully the child will be here the first 1/2 of the day. I'd rather get up early and get my day done. I have Tuesday off for the 4th. We'll probably go see the same fireworks we go to every year and maybe, just maybe grill out. (If we can get the grill to work!)

Well, it's time to get the kids up for nap. I promised them if they took a good nap we would go outside and play and have popsicles when they got up. They took great naps, so now I must be a good daycare provider and keep up with my promise. (But not until one of them reminds me what I promised. lol) JUST kidding!!

0 Comments: