June 29, 2006

I hate blogs...

...that make you create an account just to leave a comment! I would leave many comments on some of the blogs I read, but you see, I'm a busy gal and I don't have time to create an account (that I'll never use) just to tell you what I think of Britney Spears. But since you want to know... I think the only difference between her and the white trailer trash that she is, it that she's 'rich' white trailer trash. That's it. That's the only difference, which goes to show you that money doesn't change everyone!! The girl walks around barefoot and pregnant with her boobs hanging out and yet she wants the world to take her seriously?! PLEASE... When I walk around barefoot with my boobs hanging out I make sure I'm not pregnant!!! I have class!! Of course smacking your gum at all times is optional! It's just an added bonus to the white trailer trash persona. And just so you know, I'm not calling all people who live in trailers, "trash"... only the ones who live in white trailers!!

Guess who was up again mighty early this morning... Ding Ding Ding, you are correct, it was me! My youngest son thought instead of waking me up at 4:00am that 3:30am was a more appropriate time. But instead of asthma and allergies, he had a stomachache. So after a few trips to the bathroom, a back rub and letting him get in my bed, I actually did get to get a few more winks before that dreaded noise of the alarm clock went off. Aren't alarm clock noises the worst? I mean why to they have to be nasty loud beeping noises? I'm looking for one that has a lady with a nice sweet gentle grandma voice that says "Rise and Shine, it's time to get up sleepyhead." And then when I say back to it, "NO! I don't want to get up!" it will say back to me, "Alrighty then sweetie, you just lay back down and go back to sleep. I'll stop the world for you until you want to get up!" I'd spend at least $29.99 for an alarm clock like that!

2 Comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i try so hard to give BS the benefit of the doubt, but when she does an interview looking and acting like that and WON'T admit that she was wrong for the way she didn't restrain her son in the car or the way she did it incorrectly, just pisses me off. i just wanted to hear her say that she was wrong for doing it, but no, she just said "he was fine." ugh. whatever. that makes it ok, right?

Mama T said...

Amy,
I agree... It's like she doesn't think what happened was wrong. I think she probably has that same thought process that a lot of celebs do... I'm rich and famous, therefore I'm above the law. Very scary when a child (soon to be children) is involved.

Congrats on the baby being a BOY, by the way!! And happy belated b-day to big sis Ava! She's so cute!!