June 3, 2006

Saturday Night Bloggin...

...cause what else do I have to do on a Saturday night around here? Clean up the dishes from Friday? I think not!

I really don't have anything to post about. Nothing exciting is happening or has happened. I sat around most of the day watching reruns of "The D-list" on Bravo. I love Kathy Griffin, she is hilarious! I like the way she rags on all the A-list celebs. They deserve it. Then I found out today how much Starr Jones dislikes her, so then my "like her meter" went Waaaay up! I dislike Starr Jones and sorry, but you deserve to be ragged on when you have surgery to lose your weight (lazy!) and come out looking so nasty. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she just looks sick! THEN, THEN... Jay Leno had her (Kathy) on and actually called her ugly, or something along those lines. Kathy actually cried when it was over. Anyway, talk about the pot calling the kettle black....Jay Leno is judging people's appearances? OK then... See what I mean about A-list people... they deserve it. I know she has a foul mouth at times, but she is hilarious. She just tells it like it is. I appreciate that in a person!

I finished the Laci Peterson book. (The one her mom wrote.) It was sad, but a good read. I started it a couple weeks ago and finished it last night. I'm addicted to those kinds of books. I've read the one about Nicole Brown Simpson so many times it's not funny. Makes me wonder what the obsession of husbands killing their wives is, but whatever.

I bought myself a shirt today... it says "Silly Blondes, Brains Are For Brunettes". Mainly because at the moment, you can't tell if I'm trying to be blonde or trying to be brunette. So I'm figuring it will make people think twice about laughing or making a comment, because they won't know exactly what it is that I'm trying to say. I love to mess with people!

Well, I'm off to bed... nighty night!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you find the t shirt?